Greenways Levy Doorbelling and Leaflet Dropping Oct. 22nd
The Greenways Program has made a hugely postive impact around Bellingham over the past 26 years connecting our neighborhoods and develping our parks. The Greenways 4 Levy is on the November Ballot and the WMBC is helping to support this effort!
If you’d like to see more trail and park develpment around Bellingham, we are planning to spend a morning talking to our respective neighbors about the Greenways Levy. We’ll be meeting at Sustainable Connections at 10:30 and then spread out after we get ourselves organized.
More about this upcoming levy can be found here:
Some of the goals for the latest Greenways Levy.
– Create public trails and parks on our future downtown waterfront
– Secure funding to maintain our parks, trails and natural spaces
– Provide funds that allow for community resiliency
– Permit the completion of a trail network through our growing community
– Ensure development and ecological restoration to park sites previously acquired