2019 Shoot the Trails Recap
We had a blast at the 9th Annual Shoot the Trails Awards! Our main fundraiser of the year, this year’s event sold out in only 3 days! A big thank you to our amazing volunteers, videographers and photographers, sponsors and everyone that attended! Special thanks goes to the Rotary Club of Bellingham for helping everyone at the doors. We sold 81 Jump tickets and it was a great way to start the evening.
Thank you to our title sponsor, Phillips 66, along with Jason Loeb Real Estate and Coastal Insurance Group for the cash prizes! A huge shout out to the more than 50 local business, bike shops and breweries for your support and making this event awesome!
An extra special thank you to the following individuals:
- Kaela Joslyn for managing the event and herding the cats!
- Allie Tobin and Amy Olive for managing the raffle.
- Stu Giesecke for managing the beer stations.
- Angi Weston and Shae James for MC’ing the event
- Chris Grundberg for managing the video element of the program.
- Becky Kurle from Liet Unlimited for creating the supporter slide show.
- Jake and Craig at Bellingham Technical College
2019 Best Photographs
1st Place: Eric Mickelson, Rider: Finn Hopper
2nd Place: Kevin Wheeler, Photographer: Brian Chapel
3rd Place: Eric Mickelson, Rider Kelend Hawks
2019 Best Videos
1st place: 3 Bikes 3 Boys: Spencer Arps, Devon Bumstead and Talus Turk
2nd Place: Bellingham Kids Jumping Bikes with Logan and Hayden: Mike Meagher
3rd Place: Punch Cards: Eli Gold & Eric Olsen