Donate to the WMBC
Our members are what drive the WMBC!
Without our community’s financial and volunteer support, we simply wouldn’t be able to do what we do. We’ve streamlined our Membership program to make it easier than ever to support the WMBC with 3 simple membership levels. Simply click on the button below at the level you want to donate via PayPal.
For the month of December, if you donate $100 or more you will receive a limited-edition riding Tech T-shirt from our friends at Treelines Northwest. (T’s will be sent out in January and we will contact you for size and style preference).
Your generosity helps keep the WMBC running and we want to acknowledge everyone with our annual membership sticker. Put it on your car or bike and show others that you support your local mountain bike organization!
For 2018, your donations will help support!
- Secure a recreational easement for Galbraith Mountain.
- Design and expand the Samish Way parking lot.
- Develop multi-use and bike specific trails on Lookout Mountain and connectors into Galbraith. This includes a climbing trail from Sudden Valley onto Galbraith.
- Advocate for more bike infrastructure in public parks and open spaces, specifically in Birchwood Park, Fairhaven Park Forest (100 Acre Woods) and Cordata Park.
- Develop a new ascending route for bikes from Fragrance Lake to the top of Chuckanut Mountain’s parking lot at Cyrus Gates Overlook. (Still pending approval)
- Help with the process of conserving the core 1,600 acres of Blanchard Forest.
- Increase our trail building and stewardship education programs, including providing more middle school and high school ride programs as well as women’s trail building programs.
- Extend our partnership with Bellingham Public Schools to develop a pilot Mountain Biking and Service Learning program for Options High School. The goal is to introduce Mountain Biking and Trail Building to youth that normally wouldn’t have exposure to the outdoors.
Remember, your donations are tax deductible! EIN: 20-4994769
If you’d prefer to support the WMBC by check, you can send your donation to:
WMBC / P.O. Box 1011 / Bellingham, WA 98227