Donate to the WMBC!
We ARE Member Driven.
Without our community’s financial and volunteer support, we simply wouldn’t be able to do what we do. To learn more about what we accomplished in 2019 and are planning in 2020, you can read our annual report here.
For 2020, your donations will help support!
- Raise $285,000 for our new Galbraith / Padden parking lot that will accommodate 140 vehicles (current fundraising: $200,000)
- Help lead the planning of future trails on Larrabee State Park
- Complete three major Galbraith Trail Projects
- Continue to maintain trails on Galbraith, Lookout, Stewart and Chuckanut Mountains along with pump tracks at Whatcom Falls, the Waterfront and Civic DJ’s.
- Build a new pump track in Birchwood Park
- Continue to scout Canyon Ridge reroutes with the USFS
- Expand program with Bellingham Public Schools and Galbraith Tree Farm to develop middle and high school group rides, trail building, service learning and after school environmental science clubs.
- Expand program with Vamos Outdoors Project
- Train additional trail builders, sawyers and ride leaders for WMBC programs
- Expand our Bike Rodeos further into Whatcom County Raise $285,000 for the Galbraith Parking Lot Expansion to
Your generosity helps keep the WMBC running and we want to acknowledge everyone with our annual membership sticker. Put it on your car or bike and show others that you support your local mountain bike organization and our trails!
Remember, your donations are tax deductible! EIN: 20-4994769
If you’d prefer to support the WMBC by check, you can send your donation to:
WMBC / 501 Meador Ave., Ste. 106 / Bellingham, WA 98225