Donate to the WMBC!
We ARE Member Driven.
Without our community’s financial and volunteer support, we simply wouldn’t be able to do what we do. To learn more about what we accomplished in 2018 and are planning in 2019, you can read our annual report here.
For 2019, your donations will help support!
- Raise $285,000 for the Galbraith Parking Lot Expansion to accommodate 140 vehicles
- Complete five major Galbraith Trail Projects
- Build a pump track and skills area in the City of Bellingham waterfront
- Build the Chanterelle Trail extension on Stewart Mountain
- Continue to scout Canyon Ridge reroutes with the USFS
- Collaborate with Bellingham Public Schools and Galbraith Tree Farm to develop middle and high school group rides, trail building, service learning and after school environmental science clubs.
- Expand program with Vamos Outdoors Project
- Train additional trail builders and ride leaders for WMBC programs
- Expand our Bike Rodeos further into Whatcom County
Your generosity helps keep the WMBC running and we want to acknowledge everyone with our annual membership sticker. Put it on your car or bike and show others that you support your local mountain bike organization and our trails!
Remember, your donations are tax deductible! EIN: 20-4994769
If you’d prefer to support the WMBC by check, you can send your donation to:
WMBC / 501 Meador Ave., Ste. 106 / Bellingham, WA 98225