Getting out for a WMBC trail day is the perfect way to give back to the trails we all love. We have several trail maintenance days a year so there are plenty of opportunities to get out and help. Trail days are sponsored by individual groups or companies that provide food and beverages for the day. Tools are provided so all you need to bring is yourself, some work gloves and some extra water. Trail days are also kid friendly so we encourage you to bring your kids out to get them started early.
Every volunteer must sign an annual waiver. Feel free to print yours and have it signed ahead of time.
2015 WMBC Build Day Schedule
- Saturday, January 17th Evo Overhaul and Stinger Rebuild
- Saturday, January 31st Double Black (Larrabee State Park)
- Sunday, February 8th Double Black (Larrabee State Park) – POSTPONED due to HEAVY RAINS
- Saturday, February 21st – Galbraith – Sponsored by Mount Baker Bicycle Club
- Sunday, March 1st -Evolution Overhaul – Sponsored by Burlington Physical Therapy
- Saturday, March 7th – SST – Sponsored by Fanatik Bike
- Saturday, April 11th Larrabee – Lower Double Black Diamond
- Sunday, April 25th Mullet on Galbraith – Sponsored by Trailhead Athletics
- Saturday, May 2nd – Larrabee – Lower Double Black Diamond
- Sunday, May 17th – Larrabee – Lower Double Black Diamond – Sponsored by REI
- Sunday, May 31st Kaiser- Sponsored by Greater Bellingham Trail Running Club
- Saturday, June 6th – National Trails Day – Blanchard Mountain
- Sunday June 7th Galbraith – Sponsored by Kulshan Cycles
- Saturday, June 13th Galbraith – Sponsored by Fairhaven Runners – PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL MEET AT THE GALBRAITH LANE AND SAMISH WAY PARKING LOT DUE TO ANOTHER EVENT AT PADDEN.
Unless otherwise noted:
Larrabee Trail Days meet at 10am at the Clayton Beach/Lost Lake Parking Lot
Galbraith Trail Days meet at 9am at the Galbraith Lane Parking Lot on Samish Way.